i curado VS tatula

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
offdahook
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

i curado VS tatula

Post by offdahook » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 am

i bought tatoot for $150 regular...i shoulda wait cuz now is $100 online but aint gonna lie is prolly da best reel for da $100 price i very happy...now! icurado came i aint gonna lie it is very good reel but is $179?...also tatoot come with da 8.1 gear in type r .....i dont beliv icurado come wid 8.1? .............bottom line which one better for money?

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: i curado VS tatula

Post by fishingandfords » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:06 am

:roll:

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by lpquick » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:18 am

offdahook wrote:i bought tatoot for $150 regular...i shoulda wait cuz now is $100 online but aint gonna lie is prolly da best reel for da $100 price i very happy...now! icurado came i aint gonna lie it is very good reel but is $179?...also tatoot come with da 8.1 gear in type r .....i dont beliv icurado come wid 8.1? .............bottom line which one better for money?
In all honesty no pun intended (OK maybe little) your money is best spent learning to read and write the english language. [-X

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Finnz922 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:55 am

lpquick wrote:
offdahook wrote:i bought tatoot for $150 regular...i shoulda wait cuz now is $100 online but aint gonna lie is prolly da best reel for da $100 price i very happy...now! icurado came i aint gonna lie it is very good reel but is $179?...also tatoot come with da 8.1 gear in type r .....i dont beliv icurado come wid 8.1? .............bottom line which one better for money?
In all honesty no pun intended (OK maybe little) your money is best spent learning to read and write the english language. [-X

I think he does it too be funny (too him). I didn't mind it at first but the fact that he can spell tatula in the title and then call it a tatoot in the question says he knows what he is doing and enjoying people's comments directed at his speech and writing skills.

Lawaia
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Lawaia » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:33 am

They should ban clowns like that. Lol whenever he posts take everything he says with a grain of salt. If he doesnt care to spell right then IMHO his posts are full of s***! lol

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by fishingandfords » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:41 am

I vote for the ban stick or let him choice to fix the problem if he enjoys posting here maybe he should grow

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:16 am

He is completely messing with us.. I searched his avatar name and found a forum where he talks normal and grammatically. This forum is the forum based on the river which he fishes, the payullap or something like that (can't remember exactly). I am guessing he doesn't want to mess with people over the internet that he actually has a good chance of seeing/meeting in person.

I don't think he should be banned, but i think he should grow up already. He is laughing at all of us for even responding to these. Childish behavior.

kegger37
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by kegger37 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 am

Afrayedknot wrote:He is completely messing with us.. I searched his avatar name and found a forum where he talks normal and grammatically. This forum is the forum based on the river which he fishes, the payullap or something like that (can't remember exactly). I am guessing he doesn't want to mess with people over the internet that he actually has a good chance of seeing/meeting in person.

I don't think he should be banned, but i think he should grow up already. He is laughing at all of us for even responding to these. Childish behavior.
We'll said, it's clearly an act. The more we respond, the more he posts, and I'm guilty as well.

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by lpquick » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:02 am

This is the last post I read or respond to by the OP, enough said!!!

Lawaia
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Lawaia » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:24 am

Ban him until he grows up. If nothing gets done, he's just gonna keep posting like an uneducated fool. This is one of the best fishing forums around. We don't need his antics to ruin this site.

spookybaits
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by spookybaits » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:30 am

phatbass
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by phatbass » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:44 am

fishingandfords wrote:I vote for the ban stick or let him choice to fix the problem if he enjoys posting here maybe he should grow
x2

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:21 pm

From day one fellas...it has been an act.

Shouldn't be a surprise.

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by fishingandfords » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:50 pm

dragon1 wrote:From day one fellas...it has been an act.

Shouldn't be a surprise.
Yea but the joke got old and now it's bringing down the quality of the product

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 pm

fishingandfords wrote:
dragon1 wrote:From day one fellas...it has been an act.

Shouldn't be a surprise.
Yea but the joke got old and now it's bringing down the quality of the product
I get that, as do the rest of the TT members and the TT Staff...however, "it" needed to play out as such.