xship vs air rotate

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
offdahook
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

xship vs air rotate

Post by offdahook » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

i wood just ask da experts here which one better and what is da diferentce? to me dhey feel same but i cood be wrong

fishingandfords
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: xship vs air rotate

Post by fishingandfords » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 pm

It's to bad no one understands the question ](*,)

Revofisher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Revofisher » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:16 am

yeah its a shame offdahook you have to keep doing this, there are a lot of helpful people on this forum who would really help you out on these sort of questions if you would stop the manner in which you post your topics.

JDLaman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by JDLaman » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:19 am

The only thing that is going to stop this guy is a moderator. I'm not sure why he has been allowed to make a mockery of the forum.

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 am

I would respond to this thread with what the differences are between the two, but there are two things that persuade me not to:

1. You are making a mockery of this forum. You are here for no reason but to "troll" us, which is very childish.

2. It has been addressed before.. Search it up.

I am done replying to your silly threads until you grow up. [-(

gooter4
Angler
Angler

Post by gooter4 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:47 am

I understand how you guys feel about how offdahook generates these hard to read post, pretty frustrating! But what if this guy really does have a speech and brain impediment! Maybe this is how he really is. I knew a guy down deep in Louisiana who lived back in the swamps who spoke and wrote just like him. I think if you just respond to him in short and to the point answers he just might be able to read them in more simplistic terms and that just might keep him bored enough to stop trolling you guys. Just my 2cents!

Afrayedknot
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Afrayedknot » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 am

gooter4 wrote:I understand how you guys feel about how offdahook generates these hard to read post, pretty frustrating! But what if this guy really does have a speech and brain impediment! Maybe this is how he really is. I knew a guy down deep in Louisiana who lived back in the swamps who spoke and wrote just like him. I think if you just respond to him in short and to the point answers he just might be able to read them in more simplistic terms and that just might keep him bored enough to stop trolling you guys. Just my 2cents!
I said I wouldn't post again on this thread, but this is an exception...

I found this guy on another forum that is about the payullap river (think that is how it is spelled), which is apparently his local river that he catches all the salmon in. In his posts, he spelled correctly, and did not try to mess with others. I then found him on several other non-local forums. He messes with people just like he does here, and he probably does it because he can get away with it and the chances of meeting any of the people on the forums are less likely.

Another thing - If he was truly impeded in speech, he would respond to the posts people make about it. Instead, he most of the time responds with a picture of a dead salmon saying something like "know what i sayin" (spelled differently of course). He is not trying to cooperate with the people here. He is just trolling people here because it is amusing, and he isn't even trying to change...

Mcyl
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Mcyl » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:51 pm

offdahook wrote:i wood just ask da experts here which one better and what is da diferentce? to me dhey feel same but i cood be wrong
はい、X-Ship ほうが Air Rotation より、気持ちが優しいです。
X-ship リールの Pinion ギイルは 二つ BBがあり

Let him decipher that.

fastaction
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by fastaction » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:30 am

his a troll obviously someone else posted about xship on the same page b4 him which im sure his seen. http://forums.tackletour.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56358

mrpao
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mrpao » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 am

If we are going to pick on Offdahook about his grammar then we can't exclude others either.
It drives me crazy when people on here use multiple run on sentences and no capitalization and no punctuation.
Does it make it hard to read? Yes.
Is it against the rules? No.
We all speak differently and write differently.
Last time I checked this wasn't English class.

Lawaia
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Lawaia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:30 am

Last time checked this this wasn't a ghetto troll site either. Ban him before more people like him flood this site.

lpquick
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by lpquick » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:13 am

The easiest way to remove him from this site is to stop reading and replying to his posts. He will get the message sooner or later, most likely later. As long as you read and or reply he will continue. Make him play with himself! [-X

jaym137
Angler
Angler

Post by jaym137 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:29 am

OFF DA HOOK
I am very interested about your thoughts on Nuclear proliferation and your opinions on Nova's recent PBS special on "String theory."
However , only if you are done discussing "the Tatoot" first.
:doh: :lol: ](*,)

huskyjerk
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by huskyjerk » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:42 pm

I dont have any reels with either, but I wouldn't worry about it, you're slaying em on the tatola! =D>

africanbass
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by africanbass » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:00 am

lpquick wrote:The easiest way to remove him from this site is to stop reading and replying to his posts. He will get the message sooner or later, most likely later. As long as you read and or reply he will continue. Make him play with himself! [-X
=D> ,It's that simple