Any new Curado 300 rumors?

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
John Puckett
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Any new Curado 300 rumors?

Post by John Puckett » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:06 am

I was just wondering if you guys have heard anything about a new Curado 300 model? It seems about time to upgrade this reel so I was just curious. I'm perfectly happy with my 301E personally but I've read quite a few post on various forums of guys really wanting a new "up to date" model. Mostly on swimbait forums but still they're out there.

Just to be clear - I haven't heard a thing about this, for some reason I was just thinking today that this reel is a prime candidate for an overhaul. Also Shimano has to have something up their sleeve that hasn't already been leaked, don't they? Here's hoping at least. Just thought this could possibly be it. So what have you guys heard?

Bantam1
Manufacturer Support
Manufacturer Support

Re: Any new Curado 300 rumors?

Post by Bantam1 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:22 am

I can tell you right now that there will not be a new Curado 300 coming this year.

John Puckett
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Any new Curado 300 rumors?

Post by John Puckett » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:05 am

Ok well that does it. Thanks Bantam.