Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
- Platinum Angler
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 am
- Location: Dunedin, Fl.
The E Series did not have aluminum sideplates.
- Senior Angler
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 am
- Location: Mass
- Pro Angler
- Posts: 1623
- Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm
- Location: Kinder, Louisiana
Shim_Dai_Ano_Wa wrote:So was the D the only Curado that was aluminum?
D = composite palm cover / aluminum frame / aluminum
E = composite palm cover / aluminum frame / composite
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 am
The E series Curado and the I series have graphite side plates. I own both. The frame is aluminum. Tackle Tour did a review on both where they talk about it.
- Elite Angler
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:29 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario
The "D", especially the DPV, was the best Curado made to date.
hookset on 3
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:39 am
- Location: Rhode Island
SteveSchmelzle wrote:The "D", especially the DPV, was the best Curado made to date.