Luna 103L Handle

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Tony9
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Luna 103L Handle

Post by Tony9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:28 am

Does anybody know if the handle from the JDM Millionaire will fit my Luna 103L?

15 Millionaire Basara 100H-L

OR

14 Millionaire 100L

If so, could somebody point me to a place where I can get a quote for one? If not, are there any handle knobs that looks similar that I can simply replace to?

Thanks!

egore1
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Luna 103L Handle

Post by egore1 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:34 am

The Luna 103 has a straight drag star so you will need to change it for clearance of a swept handle. I don't have experience with parts for the conversion because I used a 203 handle on my reel instead of converting. Hedgehog might have some fancy bits for it.

Tony9
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Luna 103L Handle

Post by Tony9 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:54 am

egore1 wrote:The Luna 103 has a straight drag star so you will need to change it for clearance of a swept handle. I don't have experience with parts for the conversion because I used a 203 handle on my reel instead of converting. Hedgehog might have some fancy bits for it.
I looked on Hedgehog's site and I really like the Studio Composite R23 knobs. I assume they will be a direct replacement too. I rather not change out the star drag and handle as this reel is brand new. I just wanted a better grip from the handles. Now I just have to justify spending $60 on handle knobs! :shock: Thanks!