Zillion sv tw getting phased out

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Zillion sv tw getting phased out

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 am

domthewon wrote:
Hogsticker2 wrote:
domthewon wrote:Looks like the zillion sv tw is starting to get phased out at certain retailers. Glad they are dropping the price, but I really hope this isn’t the last we see of the zillion. It’s always been a solid workhorse of a reel, and I would love a new version not based off a tatula. .
Which retailers
Here's one for ya, and i'm in no way affiliated with them.
https://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/d ... -reel.html
Is that the only one? They've had that on sale for awhile.

78Staff
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 78Staff » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:40 am

TackleTrap has some Zillion's on sale as well, although I think only LH versions.

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:22 am

Hogsticker2 wrote:
domthewon wrote:
Hogsticker2 wrote:
domthewon wrote:Looks like the zillion sv tw is starting to get phased out at certain retailers. Glad they are dropping the price, but I really hope this isn’t the last we see of the zillion. It’s always been a solid workhorse of a reel, and I would love a new version not based off a tatula. .
Which retailers
Here's one for ya, and i'm in no way affiliated with them.
https://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/d ... -reel.html
Is that the only one? They've had that on sale for awhile.
Tackle trap has em on sale, so does sportsmanswherehouse, and a few others. A.L. just had the lowest price, so I figured i'd post that one. I guess once tackle warehouse has them discounted that could probably be considered the official purge.