Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Post Reply
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by goldrod » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 am

Looking for someone whose experienced their work?
It’s amazing some of the paint jobs that they have done
Sometimes in life, you are the bug and sometimes your the windshield.
Instagram is @1ncetime

User avatar
Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Michigan (U.P)
Contact:

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:46 pm

He does reel work on the side. He paints cars for a living. Best to reach out to him via Instagram.
IG @hobie_wan_kenobi_fishing

User avatar
igl00jx
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2033
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 pm
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by igl00jx » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:50 am

If you're looking for someone that won't charge you $500+ and that will do crackle paint schemes for you, he is not you're guy.

If you don't mind his prices and being ostracized for concepts wanting done, he's your guy then... Lol

User avatar
cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4204
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:32 pm
Location: CANADA

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by cndbasshunter » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:52 am

decade works is the OG and charges 1/5 his prices! not to mention the quality

User avatar
389Maverick
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:15 pm
Location: Quebec, Canada

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by 389Maverick » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 am

If given the choice, between a $500+ up to $2k “Daiwa Concept” paint job, or enduring the excruciating pain of dragging my scrotum across a mile of broken glass, i’d gladly go with option two.

P.s. My balls are hefty rendering my scrotum extra saggy, and i’d still go with option two.
Canadian arm to what is Megabass of America
Instagram @m.a.dufour

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by goldrod » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:27 am

cndbasshunter wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:52 am
decade works is the OG and charges 1/5 his prices! not to mention the quality
Wow
Sometimes in life, you are the bug and sometimes your the windshield.
Instagram is @1ncetime

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by goldrod » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:29 am

389Maverick wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:22 am
If given the choice, between a $500+ up to $2k “Daiwa Concept” paint job, or enduring the excruciating pain of dragging my scrotum across a mile of broken glass, i’d gladly go with option two.

P.s. My balls are hefty rendering my scrotum extra saggy, and i’d still go with option two.
And that my friends is what I call getting your point across
Sometimes in life, you are the bug and sometimes your the windshield.
Instagram is @1ncetime

User avatar
Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 6002
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by Hogsticker2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 am

If you don't mind waiting extensive periods of time for sub par work, and dealing with an arrogant wanker who will tell you to go pound sand if you don't cradle his bag... Then yes, he's your man.
Dragging your sack across broken glass does sound less painful, and at the end of the day, the finished product will be about the same. Only difference being with option two, you will have a one of a kind with a memory that will last you a lifetime.

User avatar
Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2293
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: Michigan (U.P)
Contact:

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Hogsticker2 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 am
If you don't mind waiting extensive periods of time for sub par work, and dealing with an arrogant wanker who will tell you to go pound sand if you don't cradle his bag... Then yes, he's your man.
Dragging your sack across broken glass does sound less painful, and at the end of the day, the finished product will be about the same. Only difference being with option two, you will have a one of a kind with a memory that will last you a lifetime.
And only one color option...red
IG @hobie_wan_kenobi_fishing

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler
Posts: 2370
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 am
Location: NoCal

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by mark poulson » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hobie-Wan Kenobi wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:39 pm
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 am
If you don't mind waiting extensive periods of time for sub par work, and dealing with an arrogant wanker who will tell you to go pound sand if you don't cradle his bag... Then yes, he's your man.
Dragging your sack across broken glass does sound less painful, and at the end of the day, the finished product will be about the same. Only difference being with option two, you will have a one of a kind with a memory that will last you a lifetime.
And only one color option...red
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 2474
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:04 am
Location: S FL

Re: Anyone Use Rembrandtreel service?

Post by LgMouthGambler » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:16 am

I follow him on IG, I think his stuff is cool. Wouldnt pay for a custom paint job anyways, just crazy to me. But to each his own.
<")))><{

Post Reply