Steez ltd sv tw

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Steez ltd sv tw

Post by reason162 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:39 pm
The conversation has been about the behavior of the guy in the YouTube video for the last 2 pages, and you are one of the primary reasons for the conversation going in that direction to begin with. No one is attacking you or that guy, or any other member, for that matter. A differing opinion is just that-different. I'm as disappointed as anyone that the Steez Ltd gears are identical to the stock Steez down to the part number. I 100% agree with the guy on that point, but a little tact goes along way toward making your point relevant in other people's minds. And for the record, I actually agree with most of your points in this thread.
We must be reading different posts bc the sentiment I'm responding to runs along the lines of What idiot would expect anything more from Daiwa? Not us "OG TT" members! :roll:

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:58 pm

reason162 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:39 pm
The conversation has been about the behavior of the guy in the YouTube video for the last 2 pages, and you are one of the primary reasons for the conversation going in that direction to begin with. No one is attacking you or that guy, or any other member, for that matter. A differing opinion is just that-different. I'm as disappointed as anyone that the Steez Ltd gears are identical to the stock Steez down to the part number. I 100% agree with the guy on that point, but a little tact goes along way toward making your point relevant in other people's minds. And for the record, I actually agree with most of your points in this thread.
We must be reading different posts bc the sentiment I'm responding to runs along the lines of What idiot would expect anything more from Daiwa? Not us "OG TT" members! :roll:
I somewhat agree with that point, as well. I still think a little tact goes a long way, though. Thanks for proving my point. :lol: =D>
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

CFDoc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by CFDoc » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:59 pm

reason162 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm

And then asks for civility and tact. Lol.

How about self awareness?

389Maverick
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by 389Maverick » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:10 pm

CFDoc wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm
No sanctimony here, dude.
Your entire paragraph is the very definition of it.

Your opinion bothers me none. The condescension, on the other hand, is unbecoming.
We’ve seen your kind come and go here on TT, friend. You got your panties in a bunch cause you’re a fan of said Scooby, you’ve flocked here for only but one thing, and one thing only, and that’s to be confrontational. There’s no debate here, it’s pretty obvious tbh.
Canadian arm to what is Megabass of America
Instagram @m.a.dufour

CFDoc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by CFDoc » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:18 pm

389Maverick wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:10 pm
CFDoc wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:09 pm
No sanctimony here, dude.
Your entire paragraph is the very definition of it.

Your opinion bothers me none. The condescension, on the other hand, is unbecoming.

We’ve seen your kind come and go here on TT, friend. You got your panties in a bunch cause you’re a fan of said Scooby, you’ve flocked here for only but one thing, and one thing only, and that’s to be confrontational. There’s no debate here, it’s pretty obvious tbh.
What are you talking about?

I have zero affiliation with the YouTube video if that’s what you’re suggesting. This is actually the first video from TA I’ve ever seen.

Check my post history. I found out about this place when another member asked if he could post pics of my Mets since I had both JDM and USDM versions.

Ive owned pretty much every major brand of reel over the past 20 years and have no real hate or fanboy love for any of them. I have zero affiliation with any other tackle review platform at all. None!

You can also check my screen name across the other bass fishing forums. I have nothing to hide and no axe to grind.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:04 pm

Ok... I think we've gotten about as much constructive discussion as we're gonna get out of this thread. I'm locking it down before it gets any more out of hand. Thanks guys.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"