Maybe I'm Crazy BUT...

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Chode
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Maybe I'm Crazy BUT...

Post by Chode » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:01 am

Do reels enhance sensitivity? I don't feel like it gets talked about much but it seems like certain reels enhance sensitivity when I tested it with the same rod and line. Maybe it's the material? I have no idea. What are your thoughts?

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Maybe I'm Crazy BUT...

Post by dragon1 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 am

Chode wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:01 am
Do reels enhance sensitivity? I don't feel like it gets talked about much but it seems like certain reels enhance sensitivity when I tested it with the same rod and line. Maybe it's the material? I have no idea. What are your thoughts?
Yeppers, this has been discussed at length and noted many times...and much of it has been lost in previous TT server crashes.

http://www.tackletour.net/viewtopic.php ... ensitivity
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

Chode
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Chode » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:59 am

dragon1 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 am
Chode wrote:
Yeppers, this has been discussed at length and noted many times...and much of it has been lost in previous TT server crashes.

Oh wow, I had no idea that post existed. Thx dragon!

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:57 pm

Chode wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:59 am
dragon1 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:16 am
Chode wrote:

Oh wow, I had no idea that post existed. Thx dragon!
No problem Bruddah...it's an in-depth mind warping read about something that we should simply take into account with on the water/in-hand application... but hey, this is Tackletour after all...
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."