Varivas - Super PE

The single most important aspect of your tackle providing that vital link between yourself and your catch. What's everyone's favorites and why? Come on in and find out!
BASSLAYER
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Varivas - Super PE

Post by BASSLAYER » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:21 pm

ANybody try out this braid, looking for something else rather than buying 832 or Nanofil? its about the sme price as the previous lines I mentioned - $39.75 for a spool of 270m 5kg - 0.11mm

These are the spec I found online using google translator:

High Power 8 weave Premium PE line specially formulated for deep jigging and casting.

Sensative & Super Strong.

The same field thread as the usual PE line is used, but raising density to a greater extent, it is the new material which raises tensile strength.

Super fluorine coating processing provides a water repelling characteristic, with a protecting film of fluorine on the line surface. The deterioration from water absorption of the line is held down, also casting distance rise and abrasion proof efficiency improve.
Kenjutsu
(剣術)

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Varivas - Super PE

Post by Johnny A » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm

I haven't used the Super PE but I have used Varivas Finesse braid. It's an 8 strand braid. It's quality line.

BASSLAYER
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Varivas - Super PE

Post by BASSLAYER » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks for the info Johnny, Linesystem's Frog Power braided line has also piqued my interest :-k
Kenjutsu
(剣術)