New Lucky Craft KJ Flat crank

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
pharmboy2010
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

New Lucky Craft KJ Flat crank

Post by pharmboy2010 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Was at BPS tonight looking at the new LC lures they had in stock (LC, RTOs, new colors, etc). Then noticed a new lure I hadn't even heard about coming out. It was called the KJ Flat LC 1.5 crank and was a shallow diving flat sided crank much like the OSP HPF crank or Spro Little John. Looked to be pretty good, including what appeared to be a circuit board lip.

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: New Lucky Craft KJ Flat crank

Post by Phippy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:27 am

I'm interested in this new bait. Can't seem to find any info on LC or BP website. Sounds like it would be similar to their Flat CB MR. Tossed the new RTO yesterday, bite wasn't aggressive enough to get bit but does flutter/fall slower than the other LC lipless baits.

be85
Angler
Angler

Post by be85 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:19 pm

id like a link or a pic. that would be like the old flat cb sr's

crankmaniac
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by crankmaniac » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Phippy wrote:I'm interested in this new bait. Can't seem to find any info on LC or BP website. Sounds like it would be similar to their Flat CB MR. Tossed the new RTO yesterday, bite wasn't aggressive enough to get bit but does flutter/fall slower than the other LC lipless baits.
If you want to see what this crankbait look like check on ebay in the lucky craft section you will see a couple of auctions of this crankbait.i thing this crankbait is very promising but i am not a big fan of circuit board lip , chip easely. \:D/

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

crankmaniac wrote:
Phippy wrote:I'm interested in this new bait. Can't seem to find any info on LC or BP website. Sounds like it would be similar to their Flat CB MR. Tossed the new RTO yesterday, bite wasn't aggressive enough to get bit but does flutter/fall slower than the other LC lipless baits.
If you want to see what this crankbait look like check on ebay in the lucky craft section you will see a couple of auctions of this crankbait.i thing this crankbait is very promising but i am not a big fan of circuit board lip , chip easely. \:D/
I searched ebay came up empty. If you find the link again please post it. Thanks

crankmaniac
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by crankmaniac » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Phippy wrote:
crankmaniac wrote:
I searched ebay came up empty. If you find the link again please post it. Thanks
The auction ended this morning but if you just want to see what the lure look like go on ebay and write lucky craft, after that look on the left side of you screen and you will see many different options and one of these option is COMPLETED LISTING, clic on that and you will found the lc kj flat1.5 in many colors.Those have been sale this morning. =D>

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks, found it this time. Looks like I found something to compete with my Spro Little Johns. Bait/colors look to be BPS exclusives. Time to purchase another Plano FTO crankbait box. :big grin: