Savage Gear Glide Swimmer

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Boondock
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Savage Gear Glide Swimmer

Post by Boondock » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 am

AWESOME fish!!!

Rascal
Angler
Angler

Post by Rascal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:18 am

I am very interested as well, just love the swimming action.

But, there is one thing I have noticed, unfortunately or fortunately pending on what colour patterns you are into, the ones sold in the States are totally different to the ones in Europe. The American patterns are all natural colours whereas the European ones are mainly bright colors such as Firetiger and Golden Ambulance. That is a bit of a bummer actually as I seem to prefer the brighter colours and may have to purchase it through Amazon UK.

saltlife7711
Angler
Angler

Post by saltlife7711 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 pm

IlliniDawg01 wrote:Monster fish. Thanks for sharing.

DaveJ
Thank you Dave!
Rascal wrote:I am very interested as well, just love the swimming action.

But, there is one thing I have noticed, unfortunately or fortunately pending on what colour patterns you are into, the ones sold in the States are totally different to the ones in Europe. The American patterns are all natural colours whereas the European ones are mainly bright colors such as Firetiger and Golden Ambulance. That is a bit of a bummer actually as I seem to prefer the brighter colours and may have to purchase it through Amazon UK.
I hear you there for sure, there are many colors that I have been trying to get but are not available stateside as of yet. For instance, I ordered the Firetiger Glide Swimmer directly from Europe, it looks outstanding, had a follow on it on Sunday actually. What I have been doing is ordering through Harris Sports Mail: http://www.harrissportsmail.com If you watch their webpage they are always having some kind of sales and lots of times the Savage Gear tackle is included in that as well. Beauty part is that if you catch the items on a sale the shipping is actually really cheap to U.S. since they do a lot of business here. Great outfit to deal with for sure, I have made 4 orders with them so far and each one has gone very smoothly. Make sure you change the settings in the top right from British Pound to US Dollar so you know exactly how much you are spending;-) Good luck Sir!
Boondock wrote:AWESOME fish!!!

Thank you Sir!