RAID Level Crank and VIB

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
SouthArkFishin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

RAID Level Crank and VIB

Post by SouthArkFishin » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

Anybody fishing either of these? They look pretty good, but I wonder whether they'll catch a fish or just a fisherman? Done some looking but haven't been able to find a lot of info on em.

RipN-Lips
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: RAID Level Crank and VIB

Post by RipN-Lips » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 am

I had a couple of the Vibs and fished them very little before deciding to sell. I was just way too scared throwing a $30 lipless....they were nice baits, small though. They'd have to come down seriously in price though for me to justify seriously fishing them

SouthArkFishin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SouthArkFishin » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:32 pm

RipN-Lips wrote:I had a couple of the Vibs and fished them very little before deciding to sell. I was just way too scared throwing a $30 lipless....they were nice baits, small though. They'd have to come down seriously in price though for me to justify seriously fishing them

Yeah, they're expensive for sure. But if they catch fish I don't mind spending the money. We fish super clear water a lot so I'm always on the hunt for something to help us out.

hotdogin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by hotdogin » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 pm

I had never heard of Raid until Carolina Fishing Tackle started carrying them. Been on the fence about getting one of the poppers.

SouthArkFishin
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by SouthArkFishin » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:29 am

hotdogin wrote:I had never heard of Raid until Carolina Fishing Tackle started carrying them. Been on the fence about getting one of the poppers.
Yeah, that's where I came across em too. I've been trying some of the Japanese stuff here lately and had some success with it so I think I'm gonna give the Level Crank a whirl anyway. See how it does.

JDM Rick
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by JDM Rick » Tue May 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Within the last 2 years I got into JDM lures. Japanese Domestic Market. Its pretty much all I use now. Yes expensive, Raid Japan is the most recent company for me. I now have 5 Level Vibs, 4 Level Cranks, 3 Level Shad, Oka ebi and whip crawlers. Carolina fishing
Tackle carries them as well as Lees global tackle. Lees does not post them on his website. You have to call to order them. These baits are very hard to find, even in Japan. If you have any questions about Raid Japans tackle you can email me at rbartz69@aol.com