Megabass Vision 110????

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Megabass Vision 110????

Post by zodiak311 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:44 am

Polkfish1 wrote:Thanks zodiak 311. I'm looking forward to trying them out. I also just started playing around with swapping out hooks on 110s recently. I always liked the katsuage hooks that come with them for bass, but I'm in FL and I have a lot of gar hitting them and bending them up. The occasional bowfin will really mess them up. So far, I've liked the results with gamakatsu, but a much bigger pain getting them out of bass for a quick release. I'll be interested in trying out the sw katsuage
You will love them, the saltwater paint jobs are out of this world.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.

slime king
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by slime king » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:20 am

Matte shad

BucketHunter
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by BucketHunter » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 am

Ito Wagasaki, GG Perch, and Northern Secret.
Set hard and set often

gailt
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by gailt » Wed May 03, 2017 11:37 am

Elegy bone and pro blue

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Polkfish1 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 pm

zodiak311 wrote:
Polkfish1 wrote:Thanks zodiak 311. I'm looking forward to trying them out. I also just started playing around with swapping out hooks on 110s recently. I always liked the katsuage hooks that come with them for bass, but I'm in FL and I have a lot of gar hitting them and bending them up. The occasional bowfin will really mess them up. So far, I've liked the results with gamakatsu, but a much bigger pain getting them out of bass for a quick release. I'll be interested in trying out the sw katsuage

The SW 110s have indeed suddenly become my favorite. The colors are beautiful and they simply catch bass. Wicked strikes. I'm also liking the tight action of the square bill. The hooks are great. Can't bend em at all on 2-3 pounders (biggest so far since I've started playing with the SW variants) even if I crank like a madman using high gear ratio. Thanks for the tip.

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
zodiak311 wrote:

The SW 110s have indeed suddenly become my favorite. The colors are beautiful and they simply catch bass. Wicked strikes. I'm also liking the tight action of the square bill. The hooks are great. Can't bend em at all on 2-3 pounders (biggest so far since I've started playing with the SW variants) even if I crank like a madman using high gear ratio. Thanks for the tip.
Awesome, glad you found a new weapon to add to your arsenal.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.