Megabass LBO baits

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Post Reply
reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Megabass LBO baits

Post by reason162 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:20 am

I have a couple Flapslap LBOs...they cast like darts even into the wind. By far my best casting hardbaits, and I thought LBO was all hype lol.

Do you guys find the same thing with LBO baits? I'm looking at the Deepx200 and 110 LBOs, hopefully they perform similarly.

A 110+1 and 110 Jr LBO would be perfect!

cumara
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Re: Megabass LBO baits

Post by cumara » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:32 am

The LBO baits that I've tried (including 110) cast extremely well, and I prefer them to non-LBO if given the choice.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Megabass LBO baits

Post by goldrod » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:29 pm

cumara wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:32 am
The LBO baits that I've tried (including 110) cast extremely well, and I prefer them to non-LBO if given the choice.
Aside from casting, is there any differences in action compared to a nonLBO 110?
Sometimes in life, you are the bug and sometimes your the windshield.
Instagram is @1ncetime

cumara
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:20 am

Re: Megabass LBO baits

Post by cumara » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:34 pm

I don't notice much difference in the action, if anything it may start to dive quicker/easier and seems to have the same darting and body roll.
goldrod wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:29 pm
cumara wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:32 am
The LBO baits that I've tried (including 110) cast extremely well, and I prefer them to non-LBO if given the choice.
Aside from casting, is there any differences in action compared to a nonLBO 110?

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4049
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm

Re: Megabass LBO baits

Post by goldrod » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:50 pm

cumara wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:34 pm
I don't notice much difference in the action, if anything it may start to dive quicker/easier and seems to have the same darting and body roll.
goldrod wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:29 pm
cumara wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:32 am
The LBO baits that I've tried (including 110) cast extremely well, and I prefer them to non-LBO if given the choice.
Aside from casting, is there any differences in action compared to a nonLBO 110?
Thanks
I ran over two lures the other day and the pain is still present from me kicking myself in the hind parts. I said I wouldn’t buy another lure for a while but I think I may have lied to myself.
Sometimes in life, you are the bug and sometimes your the windshield.
Instagram is @1ncetime

Post Reply