Megabass O.R.C. (Over Rev Crank)

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Megabass O.R.C. (Over Rev Crank)

Post by jerkbait22 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:19 am

Has anyone fished these? I believe they were launched in Japan last fall. They look pretty cool, thinking about picking one or two up. I have a bunch of different wakebaits but have yet to find something that produces better than the buzzjet.

pond_hopper
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Megabass O.R.C. (Over Rev Crank)

Post by pond_hopper » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:31 am

Got one last year at a tackle shop in Tokyo and like all Megabass products, the paint jobs on these are absolutely sick. Great movement and tight wobble in the water with a loud rattle. Have already put a couple fish on it but am planning on using it extensively this fall and summer; as for the buzzjet, never used one before so I couldn’t tell you which one works better.

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Megabass O.R.C. (Over Rev Crank)

Post by jerkbait22 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:44 am

I ended up getting two - it’s maybe a tad bigger than a buzzjet junior. What drew me to these more than the paint job was the LBO system and being able to cover more water. The paint jobs are definitely cool though. I got two and already want more 😁