OSP Varuna110

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

OSP Varuna110

Post by goldrod » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Anyone else using this lure effectively?

Man I had time with this on my legit rod and I likes it.. I likes it alot..
sucks cause I just brought more.. This is one heck of a jb. hooks are so sharp that they will grab you and hold on.
Thats the one downside of the lure that i can say. I dont know how it will perform when it gets super cold but
I went out this weekend and it was a jerk feast. I was so tired that my wrist got tight. I was catching fish on jerkbaits but could not get a bottom bite at all. Not sure if you've had one of those days but I did and of all the jerk baits i was using this one was a relatively new purchase. I highly recommend that you try at least one.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: OSP Varuna110

Post by goldrod » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Been using this lure four a while and im highly impressed. I was looking for something different from the vision 110 cause it seems like everyone is throwing them and they certainly work. but this one is no slouch either .
i have about six of them here at my computer desk
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible