Dep evoke zero

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Dep evoke zero

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Been trying to acquire one for a while now
Got one coming in.
Seems like it is going to dethrone the raid Japan scratch.. I probably should get a dedicated big topwater setup
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Firstoutfisher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Dep evoke zero

Post by Firstoutfisher » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:36 am

Got one last week but topwater here is pretty much over so I haven't taken it out yet. Super excited to see how it performs. Quality looking lure.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Got mint one in
Using an IP68 and power versatile combo
Caught one but not the one that I’m looking for
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm

What I love about this lure is the line tie. It’s a built in swivel so no matter how it lands in the water it’s good but more importantly it prevents line twist during the cast. It was hard but I got the white on in with the bream colored one and I’m fishing the bream color and the glass.

Haven’t caught anything big but I’m keeping it tied on until I do.

Firstoutfisher
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Firstoutfisher » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:38 am

goldrod wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm
What I love about this lure is the line tie. It’s a built in swivel so no matter how it lands in the water it’s good but more importantly it prevents line twist during the cast. It was hard but I got the white on in with the bream colored one and I’m fishing the bream color and the glass.

Yeah the line tie is a nice touch. It is a very well thought out lure for sure. Topwater is pretty much dead where I am at so I probably won't be using it until next spring unfortunately.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:41 am

Firstoutfisher wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:38 am
goldrod wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm

Yeah the line tie is a nice touch. It is a very well thought out lure for sure. Topwater is pretty much dead where I am at so I probably won't be using it until next spring unfortunately.
I can keep it for you 😂
You know, just til spring

Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Cracker » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:56 am

What’s a fair msrp price for it? It’s either sold out or selling price over $100.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:02 am

Cracker wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:56 am
What’s a fair msrp price for it? It’s either sold out or selling price over $100.
My first one was like $45 ish
On insta I got two for $120 shipped
I figure $10 in shipping so guy probably made a $10-14 profit maybe
Most I’ve seen is $50 apiece so I wasn’t so disgruntled about the price when they are so hard to find and I got the white and brim colors from there.
I’m only using the 120 size though

Hope this helps. I think the colors can increase price too. Don’t understand why but. My first one was the glass cat. Fish hit it just sitting there so that was no fun. But it was probably 60 yards away from me

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jerkbait22 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:42 am

I believe the 120 retails for $49.99 and the 150 for $59.99.

I really wanted a bone 120 but had to settle for sexy Shad since the bone was sold out everywhere. I heard these won’t be back in stock until spring so expect prices to stay flat or increase on resale the channels.

The 150 size is supposed to be released in December.

I’m in the NE so topwater is done here but excited to try this bait come May/June next year.

Goldrod - I bought 2 of the raid scratch last summer but haven’t fished them yet. I always seem to go with a buzzjet as my first choice for a wakebait. You like them?

Cracker
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Cracker » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:31 pm

OK! Thank you gents!
I may pick size 120 for our generally small bass in GA public lakes.
150 is way too big.

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jerkbait22 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:19 am

Anyone fish it yet?