Substitute for OG Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Substitute for OG Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless

Post by dragon1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm

So I just had a good day on the water with my one and only 3/4 oz Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless (gray shad color with translucent body), and of course I snagged and lost it.

Well, come to find out this bait is also discontinued...

For anyone that is also familiar with this lipless, have you found anything that is a close substitute or replacement?
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Substitute for OG Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless

Post by goldrod » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:25 pm

dragon1 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:53 pm
So I just had a good day on the water with my one and only 3/4 oz Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless (gray shad color with translucent body), and of course I snagged and lost it.

Well, come to find out this bait is also discontinued...

For anyone that is also familiar with this lipless, have you found anything that is a close substitute or replacement?
unfortunately not.. i got some off ebay some time ago but maybe ichy may have some used ones.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Substitute for OG Yozuri Sashimi shad lipless

Post by dragon1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:46 pm

Thanks brother J, I didn't think so either.

I'll check Ichi.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."