“WIZARD OF RODS” RESIGNS AS PRESIDENT OF AIRRUS RODS

The heart and soul of TackleTour. It is, afterall, all about the tackle. Select your subforum of choice and start sharing and asking information, and if you can't figure out which is the right one, choose "General".
kbookert
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: “WIZARD OF RODS” RESIGNS AS PRESIDENT OF AIRRUS RODS

Post by kbookert » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:59 am

kbookert wrote:Remains to be seen. Two weeks ago my son broke his Co-Matrix. Usually Ken ships out the same week. I called him to let him know that my son has not received the replacement. It may be because of the turn over. So we will see what happens.
Update: Just had to send AiRRUS another email. Still no replacement and not even an email saying if the rod is backordered or what the problem is. Maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. I have been and remain a fan of the AiRRUS line. But if Castaway is just going to blow off the AiRRUS customers they will not receive any more of my money.
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.

b23ball23
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by b23ball23 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 am

Hey 9-Ball, i thought Shikari was out of business quite some time ago? Maybe I am mistaken but last time I looked into the G-Blanks a LONG time ago they were already low on Shikari. I am probably mistaken though.

As for Airrus, they had great rods and I was proud to use and represent their product, but now I am even more excited to show the world what E21 has to offer- just wait till iCAST, their stuff is awesome. I can't wait to have a lineup of e21's on my boatdeck....

Ben
God Bless
E21 Fishing, HI-SEAS , Tru-Tungsten/ Picasso, Black Dog Bait Co., Secret Weapon Lures, Catching Concepts Crankbaits, Tournament Plastic Baits, JKruz Eyewear, Mackintosh Realtors, G3 Technologies

wrangler
Angler
Angler

Post by wrangler » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 pm

kbookert wrote:
kbookert wrote:Remains to be seen. Two weeks ago my son broke his Co-Matrix. Usually Ken ships out the same week. I called him to let him know that my son has not received the replacement. It may be because of the turn over. So we will see what happens.
Update: Just had to send AiRRUS another email. Still no replacement and not even an email saying if the rod is backordered or what the problem is. Maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. I have been and remain a fan of the AiRRUS line. But if Castaway is just going to blow off the AiRRUS customers they will not receive any more of my money.

wrangler
Angler
Angler

Post by wrangler » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Any issues or problems related to Airrus Rods may be sent to my attention:Charles Steffler at customerservice@rodsbyairrus.com I will be happy to answer any question or solve any warranty issues you may have.

Charles Steffler
Airrus Rods

kbookert
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by kbookert » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:07 pm

wrangler wrote:Any issues or problems related to Airrus Rods may be sent to my attention:Charles Steffler at customerservice@rodsbyairrus.com I will be happy to answer any question or solve any warranty issues you may have.

Charles Steffler
Airrus Rods
That was the address that I emailed to.

wrangler
Angler
Angler

Post by wrangler » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 pm

Was it sent to my attention? Again if you would be so kind as to resend with rod info I will be glad to take care of any warranty issues you have.

Charles Steffler
Airrus Rods

kbookert
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by kbookert » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Resent to your attention. This was originally requested at the beginning of May. However, I figured that with the turn-over to Castaway, you all needed time to get things in order. However, two months is ample time.

wrangler
Angler
Angler

Post by wrangler » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 pm

We now have Puls-R in stock with the exception of the Pul691-MC as it has sold out already, All others in stock and ready to ship. However I do expect them to go fast.

Charles Steffler

Rudder
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Rudder » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 pm

I've got the PulsR and love it, I'm using it for my worm/soft plastics rod and have caught some 5# on it. Handles like a dream.