Good Trilene XL story

The heart and soul of TackleTour. It is, afterall, all about the tackle. Select your subforum of choice and start sharing and asking information, and if you can't figure out which is the right one, choose "General".
dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Good Trilene XL story

Post by dustlane » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:56 pm

From what I can tell by hearing her on TV, you can probably tell where she keeps her head most of the time just by the smell of her breath. When she burps and has to reach for the toilet paper that should be a sign that she needs to spend more time listening and less time mooing.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Yeah, next thing you know she's gonna wear a PETA t-shirt and adopt a (soon to be converted to who knows what) Third World County child.

Thank goodness smell-o-vision is gone as of the 50's, I'd hate to have to smell her much less listen to her!

Scot
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Scot » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:30 am

I'd do her :)

promax
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by promax » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:09 am

Scot wrote:I'd do her :)
EWWWW not enough southern comfort and light switches combined in our galaxy for that

Scot
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Scot » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:32 am

promax wrote:
Scot wrote:I'd do her :)
EWWWW not enough southern comfort and light switches combined in our galaxy for that
Get yourself a bottle of Sailor Jerry Navy Rum and Rosie will turn into Pam Anderson before your very eyes 8-)

dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dustlane » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:51 am

Whatever that stuff is, it would have to make me permanently drunk. There is a reason that she decided to be "co-angler" on the back of the banana boat. There probably ain't a man alive that has "taken her fishing". Realizing that you were just "chunkin' and windin'" with her is enough to make a man sign up for the big bass tournament in the sky. Man, is she fine! :roll:

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by GAMEOVER » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:57 am

I dont know how Rosie got braught up but man you guys are silly. Shes a kind anyway I think.

dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dustlane » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:16 pm

No kidding. This started out as a story about my kid catching a big bass. How it got this far along, I don't know. Anyway, my son caught his biggest bass to date using some Trilene XL. And that line took some serious abuse and never broke. Does anyone know just how abrasion resistant Trilene XL is in real world fishing? I know it doesn't have a rep for being very tough, but that line on my sn'r reel shocked me.

Thor
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Thor » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:31 pm

I love your story.

I am proud of your little boy.

Trilene XL is as ugly as Rosie. She is a good person with some degree of personal integrity. I can imagine we could have an interesting conversation but nothing more.

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by GAMEOVER » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Oh yeah you had me so caught up in your guys insults that I forgot about the original intention of the post. Trilene XL is still one of the best monos on the market imo even after years of being produced. Get him some Gamma Copoly and I bet you he wont look back at the XL. My sons 3 now (turned in August) Im just starting to look for 5'-6' enthusiast rods that perform for him. Now a days with kids anything "bling" is in. Daddy will make sure the performance side is there. You must be very proud of your son.

dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dustlane » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 pm

I am extremely proud of my son. I plan on getting him a Shimano Citica 100 on a Shimano Compre for Christmas. I have that setup and he loves it. I think he'll be really happy with that. Myself, I am thinking about getting myself a Johnson Century spincast reel. He seems to always catch fish with that thing. What do ya'll think-a Johnson Century on a Kistler Helium? :lol:

brokeneye
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by brokeneye » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:31 pm

sorry to re-hijack this thread and with all due respect to those with contrary juxtipositions and remembering all those personal nights with 151 bacardi,

anybody that'd "do" rosie is just plain too lazy to masturbate. :shock:

dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dustlane » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:05 pm

brokeneye wrote:sorry to re-hijack this thread and with all due respect to those with contrary juxtipositions and remembering all those personal nights with 151 bacardi,

anybody that'd "do" rosie is just plain too lazy to masturbate. :shock:
That is so far past wrong.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:48 pm

BUUUUTTT...purdy damned true...AND FUNNY TOO!! :twisted:

dustlane
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by dustlane » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:21 am

Now I didn't say it wasn't true, just unsat.