yamamoto fluoro

The heart and soul of TackleTour. It is, afterall, all about the tackle. Select your subforum of choice and start sharing and asking information, and if you can't figure out which is the right one, choose "General".
illinoisbassfishin
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

yamamoto fluoro

Post by illinoisbassfishin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:18 pm

I was wondering if anyone has used this stuff or heard anything about it I was thinking about trying it myself but for the price I thought I'd see if I cuold get any feedback first. Let me know if anyone knows anything about this line. thank you.

Lightninrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: yamamoto fluoro

Post by Lightninrod » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 am

I, like a fool, tried it a few years ago. Never again! I will pay top dollar for tackle but that line is no better than Seaguar's and is priced obscenely high. :evil:

On the other hand, I love their Senkos...... ;)

Dan

illinoisbassfishin
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by illinoisbassfishin » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 am

to be more precise i was talking about the yamamoto sugoi fluorocarbon flippin' line??? i suppose it's prolly all the same though but thanks ya sir for lettin me know that now I know I prolly shouldn't buy it

Lightninrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Lightninrod » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:34 pm

54 yards for $15 plus shipping and......it's on sale???

No thanks.

fishinfreak21
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by fishinfreak21 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:45 pm

I use seaguar invizx...I WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER FLUORO!!
(except maybe sunline) :oops:

illinoisbassfishin
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by illinoisbassfishin » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:06 pm

Snidley
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Snidley » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:49 pm

I really love Invizex as well. I've been using it in 12lb and 8lb for leader while fishing for Chinnook salmon this year. I can't count the number of times I've had a big salmon wrapped up in the leader or with the lure sandwiched in mouth with the leader line crossing over the hooks and not a single breakoff. That stuff is tough! I'm getting lots of fish as well so I believe the product is hard for the salmon to see as they are very sharp eyed fish especially in the bright skys and clear water we have been getting this year (drought and all) Snidley

Snidley
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Snidley » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:50 pm

I really love Invizex as well. I've been using it in 12lb and 8lb for leader while fishing for Chinnook salmon this year. I can't count the number of times I've had a big salmon wrapped up in the leader or with the lure sandwiched in mouth with the leader line crossing over the hooks and not a single breakoff. That stuff is tough! I'm getting lots of fish as well so I believe the product is hard for the salmon to see as they are very sharp eyed fish especially in the bright skys and clear water we have been getting this year (drought and all) Snidley

Lightninrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Lightninrod » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Ok, that's not too bad price-wise but I still don't think it's better than Seaguar and, it's 200 yards for $15.00

Dan