Flick Shake Technique

The heart and soul of TackleTour. It is, afterall, all about the tackle. Select your subforum of choice and start sharing and asking information, and if you can't figure out which is the right one, choose "General".
Evs
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Flick Shake Technique

Post by Evs » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:38 am

Has anyone used this yet? I have seen a couple articles and videos and I am really interested. Has anyone used the jackall flick shake worms also?

GAMEOVER
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Flick Shake Technique

Post by GAMEOVER » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:05 pm

You basically take a round shakey head jig head and wacky rig a worm. I prefer thinner profile longer worms but to each there own. Cast out and let it fall . Once it hits the bottom pull back a little bit or jerk it a few times lightly but all your strikes will come on the fall just about everytime. I have been using this for awhile, its new here but not in Japan. I dont care for it anymore then your basic t-rig to be honest but, then again, to each their own.

Jigs, Dropshot, Wacky riggin, "Flick Shakin" are not my cup of tea. Give me a topwater, crankbait, jerkbait, or spinnerbait and let me go tear it up!

tonym
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Flick Shake Technique

Post by tonym » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:15 pm

I don't care for the flick shake technique either. My go to for bass is the wacky rig, but I like to use a finish nail cut to length for fall rate. Seems a slow fall rate is better when wacky rigging.
BlackRock Custom Fishing Rods.
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com