Thanksgiving Thanks

The heart and soul of TackleTour. It is, afterall, all about the tackle. Select your subforum of choice and start sharing and asking information, and if you can't figure out which is the right one, choose "General".
KoYak
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Thanksgiving Thanks

Post by KoYak » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:28 am

On this Thanksgiving Eve, I just want to say thanks to the TT staff and all of the posters of the TT forums. This site is a great place to visit for a quick mental break (sometimes a long mental break :D ). I've enjoyed reading about new ITOs, Megabass rods, custom rods, hi performance spools and handles, etc. And because of this site, I think We've all done our part to Keep the fishing industry healthy (I don't want to think about the money I've spent on fishing equipment the last few years :shock: ) .

As i reflect on the past year, I have much to be happy for; Wonderful beautiful wife, healthy and happy children, new house, 2 new Custom rods, 2 Ultra Mag 2, etc. If your year was half as good as mine, you've had a GREAT year!

So Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Mike

conniek
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Thanksgiving Thanks

Post by conniek » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:24 am

what a nice post about Thanksgiving. I feel Blessed also to have two great daughters with nice families and more Blessed that they get to cook Thanksgiving dinner and I get to enjoy their company. Every day is almost Thanksgiving day when you get my age as each morning when I wake up , i check to see if everything is working and if arms and legs moving and flexible, I know I'm going to have a great day and am very thankful. From our home in the piney woods of East Texas and this old pond known as Lake Fork, may you allhave a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Blessings to all., conniek

Big-Bass
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Big-Bass » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:40 am

It's these types of great posts by great people that make this community of viewers so close and dedicated to the sport of fishing. This is why I return to this site (dozens of times a day :D ). To everyone reading this: Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving...and remember, only about a month until Santa brings all those Christmas tackle gifts! Enjoy.

Kevin

Boonethelunkerlander
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Boonethelunkerlander » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:05 am

yes thanks for this great forum T3 staff, and have a great thanksgiving everyone, and lets cout our blessings
Boone Barton
G Loomis Rods
Shimano Reels

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Nitroman77 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:17 am

Thank you all who make it possible for me to be a junkie. There are alot of things to be thankful for this year and im glad that I found this forum to talk to other crazy nuts like me. Thank you ALL! :lol:
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats

Boonethelunkerlander
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Boonethelunkerlander » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:26 am

ya its good to have a place where other people understand you :lol: