Compact spinnerbait

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Compact spinnerbait

Post by toddmc » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:02 am

Just a heads up, the Eco Pro Tungsten Rapidfire spinnerbaits in white that I bought from TW have horrible (not Worth) swivels, The pictures from 21 farms and the TW website show Worth swivels. What a joke! Also, the heads are a few grams lighter than advertised. The 1/2 Eco Pro is less than my 7/16 Terminator Classic Tungsten spinnerbaits.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Wow...cost cutting already, eh? :-k

Bassmar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bassmar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:11 pm

toddmc wrote:Just a heads up, the Eco Pro Tungsten Rapidfire spinnerbaits in white that I bought from TW have horrible (not Worth) swivels, The pictures from 21 farms and the TW website show Worth swivels. What a joke! Also, the heads are a few grams lighter than advertised. The 1/2 Eco Pro is less than my 7/16 Terminator Classic Tungsten spinnerbaits.
That's bad news. I purchased two of these and two SK Baby Burners during the TW Black Friday sale. Unfortunately USPS International Express has been two weeks and still not here. :x

bassman51
Angler
Angler

Post by bassman51 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 am

Just reading the post. My favorite compact spinnerbait of all time is a Bush Hog manufactured by McCollums's in Alabama. The company has stopped producing the baits and may be out of business. Their 1/4 oz baits are my favorite of all. A tandem Colorado accounted for my largest bass, a 7 plus from northeastern Pa.

usblitzz
Angler
Angler

Post by usblitzz » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:12 am

This is my favorite compact Spinnerbait

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Ganns_Mi ... e-GMS.html

trevorvandam
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by trevorvandam » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:38 pm

3/8oz revenge

jmb27
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jmb27 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Ordered some of these (a bit cheaper through landbigfish than the direct website). The spinnerbait looks really quality w/a good hook and components. Will be getting out on the water w/them soon.

http://fatsacktackle.com/fatsack-tackle ... tsack.html

BASSLAYER
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BASSLAYER » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:03 pm

Bassmar wrote:My favorite was the now discontinued Terminator Classic Tungsten spinnerbait. A relatively heavy bait with a compact frame. I see that Strike King have a Baby Burner bait. I prefer a bait without the hidden weight under the skirt. This hidden weight makes it difficult to attach a trailer.
What other baits are there out there weighing over 3/8 oz but with a small frame? Preferably not the hidden weight type such as the Screaming Eagle.

I got a set of all 10 OG tunsten terminators,deciding to have them reskirted as the skits tended to rip apart while sitting in my tackle logic binder.

Never had a terminator arm break on me...

21farms
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by 21farms » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 am

BASSLAYER wrote: I got a set of all 10 OG tunsten terminators..
what does OG stand for?

BASSLAYER
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BASSLAYER » Wed May 06, 2015 2:43 am

21farms wrote:
BASSLAYER wrote: I got a set of all 10 OG tunsten terminators..
what does OG stand for?
Original Gangster,

What i meant was that it seems terminator came out with two versions of the tungsten series. One was a set of 10 baits with 10 different Pro's picking their fav colors, blade combinations. The other version was from what i remember just about 5 different colors and blades, I'm guessing the ones the sold the most from the original set of 10