Bush Hog Spinnerbaits

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
Big-Bass
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Bush Hog Spinnerbaits

Post by Big-Bass » Fri May 29, 2015 12:08 am

Growing up, my dad loved Bush Hog Spinnerbaits that were discontinued a few years back. He loved them and fished them all the time. Does anyone have info on where to buy some (aside from that auction site) that are brand new in their package? I would really like to have some to use in memory of him and catch some slammers on them as he used to. Thanks and let me know.

JerryC
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Bush Hog Spinnerbaits

Post by JerryC » Fri May 29, 2015 12:25 am

Big-Bass wrote:Growing up, my dad loved Bush Hog Spinnerbaits that were discontinued a few years back. He loved them and fished them all the time. Does anyone have info on where to buy some (aside from that auction site) that are brand new in their package? I would really like to have some to use in memory of him and catch some slammers on them as he used to. Thanks and let me know.
Found this but not sure how legit it it

http://www.ioffer.com/i/vintage-bush-ho ... -572742198

rt dak
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Bush Hog Spinnerbaits

Post by rt dak » Fri May 29, 2015 4:52 am

I always wondered who made those. I have 2 that my dad gave me and he still has a couple I think. I've caught some nice fish on one just like in the link above.