Zero Gravity jigs

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Zero Gravity jigs

Post by goldrod » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Anyone using them?
How do you like them and is it more a finesse jig or can it take some hard hook sets?
What about 15-20 floro or some 50 braid?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Zero Gravity jigs

Post by goldrod » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:31 pm

No one?
I read the TT.com reviews and looked at a few tubevids and the hook seems short to me. Can anyone confirm the hook length
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Houndfish
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Zero Gravity jigs

Post by Houndfish » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:22 am

I have two of them, but have fished them very little and have caught a grand total on one bass on them;

I was using a MH/F Fenwick Smallmouth Elite with 12lb YZH. The hookset was fine, but she really choked it so I didn't have to do much. I will try to remember tonight to get some pics of the hook and measure it.

From the little I have used them, I do like them. They fall very very slowly and with the right trailer, almost horizontally. My only complaint is that they come to the surface very fast on the retrieve, so I plan to buy a few more, but only use them in very shallow water, or as a pitching lure.