Yum Dinger F2

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
progressive816
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Yum Dinger F2

Post by progressive816 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Anybody else notice that the action on the F2 version is not the same as the old?
It feels harder and doesn't shimmy as much.

This morning, I caught 4 bass on my last Senko (whacky style w/ o-ring) and then had to resort to the Dinger F2. I didn't do so well after that.
I guess you just can't imitate the good ol' Senko, but damn they are getting expensive.
Pb-LMB 6lb7oz

bh54lf
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Yum Dinger F2

Post by bh54lf » Sat May 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Stretch the worm out with yur fingers to release the salt...it also loosens up the action

U can roll them in ur hands too

bladerunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bladerunner » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm getting tired of people comparing the Dinger and Senko correctly. The LPT Dinger shimmies JUST as well as the Senko. But you do have a point about the new F2 Dingers... I fish Dingers 90% of the time when fishing - I have very intimate knowledge of the baits behavior - the LPT Dingers are different than the F2 Dingers. The F2 Dingers are softer than the LPT. The vibration in the original was better because of that added stiffness, the ends quivered more. The F2 Dinger tears up easier. When wacky rigging, I can get 4 bass out of a LPT Dinger. 2 or 3 out of a F2 Dinger. 1 or 2 out of a Senko. They all catch fish equally well.

beezy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by beezy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

not to offend anybody but I hate the new f2 yum dingers. Don't get me wrong here, but to me the new version is stiff and doesn't disperse the same scent that the original one did. In a certain lake I fished the original dinger was king. Even the senko could not outfish it regardless of time of year or day.