Basstrix Loca-Motion worms

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Basstrix Loca-Motion worms

Post by smalljaw » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 am

I just ordered a couple bags of these from TW and I was wondering if anyone uses them and if so, how is the best way to fish them? They seem like they would be a great finesse bait and since I've been on the shakey head kick for awhile I thought I may as well try them out. One last question, I got these as they were a lttle less than the Basstrix Glass Minnow but look the same except for the color selection and 3D eyes, plus I like the Loca-Motion colors better, but are these in fact the same or are they completely different? I really appreciate any info from anyone that knows about these, thanks.
Barlow's Tackle

Capt Ray
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Basstrix Loca-Motion worms

Post by Capt Ray » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 am

I will be interested as well. The water is cooling off fast and I was planning on using the Glass Minnow myself.

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm curious as well. Bump. 8-)

smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by smalljaw » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:34 pm

I finally got to fish these worms, it has been raining a lot here and it put the fish off the typical fall spinnerbait bite so conditions were perfect. I fished the 6" version on my own 1/8oz shakey head and I can tell you,in clear water these look like something alive in the water, great light relection for a plastic worm, but anyway, I ended up getting 17 bass in a 6 hour trip, all on the shakey head with the Basstrix loca motion worms. They held up pretty well which surprised me, I only used 4 worms and it would have only been 3 but I got hung up and broke off but overall a good buy, I'll be getting more of them for next season.
Barlow's Tackle

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:37 am

smalljaw wrote:I finally got to fish these worms, it has been raining a lot here and it put the fish off the typical fall spinnerbait bite so conditions were perfect. I fished the 6" version on my own 1/8oz shakey head and I can tell you,in clear water these look like something alive in the water, great light relection for a plastic worm, but anyway, I ended up getting 17 bass in a 6 hour trip, all on the shakey head with the Basstrix loca motion worms. They held up pretty well which surprised me, I only used 4 worms and it would have only been 3 but I got hung up and broke off but overall a good buy, I'll be getting more of them for next season.
Very cool; sounds like a winner. Thanks for the info. 8-)

I think I may purchase a few packs during the Black Friday sale.