FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT!!

It all started with the plastic worm and has now mutated into a huge array of specialized offerings. Whose is the best and which one is your favorite? Come share your thoughts and opinions here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT!!

Post by goldrod » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:26 pm

When it comes to toads I think for most people the Zoom horny toad is the benchmark. Well that has changed and from an unexpected company.
The new big bite baits Tour ToaD is pretty much the new standard.
In comparison to the horny toad it’s just as long but a bit wider and has lift from the first turn of the handle even on a long cast. AND with the gammy spring lock 4/0 hook it comes through cover with the hook exposed and I’ve not had it flip upside down at all. Makes a different noise and in comparison to the Ribbit it has thicker plastic.

I’m really excited and I’ll be the first to admit BBB hasn’t really been too impressive in their line ups. I’ve tried them for the sake of trying but was never impressed enough to buy a second bag. But I’m sure I’ll stock up on these. I think if your a toad flinger you should try one bag at least I’m positive your going to be saying the same thing. BBB DID some real homework on this one.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Jnkoepp
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: FINALLY SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT!!

Post by Jnkoepp » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:29 am

Their 100 packs of brush pigs are money!!! I like them way better than brush hogs and they are CHEAP. Fightin’ Frogs have caught me a ton of fish too

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:36 am

Don't try their Limit Maker ... you won't like it :roll:
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Drakestar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Drakestar » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:30 pm

How much commotion does that BBB toad make? Is it rather subtle like a Zoom toad, or does it move more water (Rage Toad, for example)?

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:47 am

Drakestar wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:30 pm
How much commotion does that BBB toad make? Is it rather subtle like a Zoom toad, or does it move more water (Rage Toad, for example)?
Sorry man I’ll answer this one later today and I’ll post pictures
Been super busy but trying to work my schedule to get on the river
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

CFDoc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by CFDoc » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am

BBB is pretty much the only place left you can get a craw tube. So they're on my good list for the foreseeable future.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:40 pm

BBB toad is the blueish one
Attachments
Image-1-9.jpg
Image-1-9.jpg (139.81 KiB) Viewed 4026 times