Floating or Sinking ultralight or Micro Crankbaits????

How small is your rod and how light is your line? It's not about the size of your tackle, but how you work it. Come share your Ultralight and Bait Finesse System (BFS) fishing success here!
uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Floating or Sinking ultralight or Micro Crankbaits????

Post by uljersey » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Stopped in the tackle store yesterday. Good time to stock up on fishing gear, they are gearing up for the fall hunting season. Grabbed this Rebel jointed minnow in their F 49 size. It's 5 cm long and weighs in @ 2 grams. I don't know why I never really gave Rebels a second look, although I do have their Pop R in the 1/8 oz 2" long version (great topwater popper by the way) ... anyhow, this appears to be a well made little plug. I will be replacing the stock hooks ...
rebel j 49 resized.jpg
rebel j 49 resized.jpg (31.82 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Another thought ... Pradco is the parent company of Rebel and many other USA based tackle companies. They have a Japanese website ... http://www.pradcojapan.com/

I wonder if some of our stuff is as sought out there as their products are here ?

Forecast is for cooler temps and overcast tomorrow. Perfect fishing weather. We'll see if the Rebel gets results.