Kuying SuperLite Ajing

How small is your rod and how light is your line? It's not about the size of your tackle, but how you work it. Come share your Ultralight and Bait Finesse System (BFS) fishing success here!
jvelth74
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Kuying SuperLite Ajing

Post by jvelth74 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 am

Kuying SuperLite Ajing is really amazing good light boat rod for medium sized perch and for light pike fishing. But when occasionally big pike strikes, I miss one piece handle it instead of 2 piece. Casting performance of it is impressive and action with those fishes is very good. Extreme soft tip keeps perches hooked and it's backbone enough to hook up pikes.

http://tackletour.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... start=1575

Knotty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Knotty » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:50 pm

jvelth74 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:03 am
Kuying SuperLite Ajing is really amazing good light boat rod for medium sized perch and for light pike fishing. But when occasionally big pike strikes, I miss one piece handle it instead of 2 piece. Casting performance of it is impressive and action with those fishes is very good. Extreme soft tip keeps perches hooked and it's backbone enough to hook up pikes.

http://tackletour.net/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... start=1575
Holy cow that's one big pike, let alone on an an ajing rod with BFS reel! The SuperLite certainly has the butt section needed to handle even big fish like that.

jvelth74
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by jvelth74 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 am

Yes, action for this kind of fight, for a light rod, was just perfect. I would like somekind of wrist support anyway, it's still quite long rod with short two piece handle.

Actually pike didn't has a change...Because it didn't know that by pulling as hard as can, that probably could empty my reel or it might make circle in grass. But luckily those are not that smart :D