Tailwalk Silverna Taki TZ???

How small is your rod and how light is your line? It's not about the size of your tackle, but how you work it. Come share your Ultralight and Bait Finesse System (BFS) fishing success here!
Alphahawk
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Tailwalk Silverna Taki TZ???

Post by Alphahawk » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:36 am

Trying to make up my mind between the Graphiteleader Super Bellezza or the Silverna Taki TZ. I know.....many will say get the Super Bellezza....and I do want one.....but the Taki TZ looks very interesting. It is 8 grams lighter than the Silverna. Anyone have any experience with this rod....or any Tailwalk rod?

Regards

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Tailwalk Silverna Taki TZ???

Post by hoohoorjoo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:44 pm

I have owned 3 different Tailwalk rods, one of which I still own. All have been standard castng rods, no lighter-powered spinning rods. All 3 performed better than their cost indicated. Take that with a grain of salt, because the Del Sol series has been discontinued for about 8 yrs now. Not sure what their recent offerings are like, but the fit and finish was superb on the ones I had.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Popfly
Angler
Angler

Re: Tailwalk Silverna Taki TZ???

Post by Popfly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 pm

Randy,

I don't own any UL Tailwalk rods, but I do own the Tailwalk outback series spinning rod 695 M. Fit and finish are on par with Major Craft & Anglers Republic (Palms) The solid reel seats gives extreme sensitivity & is very similar to the reel seat on the Daiwa Gekkabijin Mebaru rod. Action is very fast, almost like a high power Ajing rod.

Respectfully,

Bill

Alphahawk
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Tailwalk Silverna Taki T

Post by Alphahawk » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Popfly wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:46 pm
Randy,

I don't own any UL Tailwalk rods, but I do own the Tailwalk outback series spinning rod 695 M. Fit and finish are on par with Major Craft & Anglers Republic (Palms) The solid reel seats gives extreme sensitivity & is very similar to the reel seat on the Daiwa Gekkabijin Mebaru rod. Action is very fast, almost like a high power Ajing rod.

Respectfully,

Bill
Thanks to you and hoohoorjoo for the reply. I was going to go ahead and get the Super Bellezza but it is out of stock all around. Who knows when the next production run will be. The Tailwalk Silverna Taki TZ rod looks interesting. Odd that the Tailwalk trout and light salt water model rods can be had in high end yet they don’t make a high end bass rod. I’ve scoured the Net looking for reviews and any info about the Taki TZ....nothing to be had. Wanting to add a high end very sensitive area trout rod to my collection.

Regards