Where to buy Diawa Gekkabijin jigs

How small is your rod and how light is your line? It's not about the size of your tackle, but how you work it. Come share your Ultralight and Bait Finesse System (BFS) fishing success here!
hungry_cow
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Where to buy Diawa Gekkabijin jigs

Post by hungry_cow » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:50 pm

So last spring I made an order of Diawa Gekkabijin jigs along with some other JDM finesee jigs and lures but I can't remember where I bought them from that was a decent price. Please let me know again where to buy these, thanks!

Also looking for a place to buy a spool of Sunline Small Game PE-HG in the 3 lb test and am having trouble. It's out of stock on Sunlines site. Or if it is no longer being made something similar to get instead.

Alphahawk
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Where to buy Diawa Gekkabijin jigs

Post by Alphahawk » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:47 pm

hungry_cow wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:50 pm
So last spring I made an order of Diawa Gekkabijin jigs along with some other JDM finesee jigs and lures but I can't remember where I bought them from that was a decent price. Please let me know again where to buy these, thanks!

Also looking for a place to buy a spool of Sunline Small Game PE-HG in the 3 lb test and am having trouble. It's out of stock on Sunlines site. Or if it is no longer being made something similar to get instead.
Plat has both. You might also check Finesse Fishing also.

Regards

hungry_cow
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by hungry_cow » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Plat wants $73 for a spool! Sunline websight is out of stock and FinesseFishing doesn't have it either. Perhaps it is discontinued. Is there another PE braid you could recommend of similar quality?

Alphahawk
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Alphahawk » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:44 pm

hungry_cow wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:09 pm
Plat wants $73 for a spool! Sunline websight is out of stock and FinesseFishing doesn't have it either. Perhaps it is discontinued. Is there another PE braid you could recommend of similar quality?
JDM PE line is one area I am not familiar with. I have some Unitika PE Night Game......but have not fished with it much.

Regards

ftl1951
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ftl1951 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:09 am

I just purchased Sunline Small Game on eBay. 2.5, 3, and 5lb. Just research different sellers for best price and free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUNLINE-Salti- ... g6sc8-H1WQ

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 pm

The next person that misspells Daiwa on TT should be banished to fish FisherGirl combos with stinkbait in fishless waters for eternity! :lol:

EuanDenny
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by EuanDenny » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:57 am

Varivas Light Game, is comparable to Sunline Small Game.
I've used both lines, same high quality JDM lightweight PE.. Can't source the Varivas line in UK anymore which is a shame.
But it's very good alternative to Sunline SG..

Regards
Euan

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:27 pm

toddmc wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:01 pm
The next person that misspells Daiwa on TT should be banished to fish FisherGirl combos with stinkbait in fishless waters for eternity! :lol:
Maybe Daiwa misspelled it, way back when. :lol: :lol: :lol: