Product Insight : Zillion TWS a.k.a. Tatula Z?

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
gibby0311
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Product Insight : Zillion TWS a.k.a. Tatula Z?

Post by gibby0311 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:38 am

I got my Zillion 9.1:1 in yesterday from TackleTrap. Just fooling with it, it's not near as smooth as any of my other zillions, zillion variants, or even Tatula type r's. I think after a trip or two in the boat it will break in some, but so far Im not too impressed.

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:56 pm

gibby0311 wrote:I got my Zillion 9.1:1 in yesterday from TackleTrap. Just fooling with it, it's not near as smooth as any of my other zillions, zillion variants, or even Tatula type r's. I think after a trip or two in the boat it will break in some, but so far Im not too impressed.
Will it outcast the old Zillions is an important question. Apparently the drag is stronger on the new one, and ergos are subjective.

trent_s
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by trent_s » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Bootytrain wrote: ergos are subjective.
How are the ergos subjective, when you can't find ONE Daiwa user who prefers them?? The ergos was/is the biggest problem with the reel. The Zillion/ TD-Z platform is possibly the most comfortable platform ever sold by any company.

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 pm

trent_s wrote:
How are the ergos subjective, when you can't find ONE Daiwa user who prefers them?? The ergos was/is the biggest problem with the reel. The Zillion/ TD-Z platform is possibly the most comfortable platform ever sold by any company.
Because you speak for EVERYBODY? And because everybody palms every reel exactly like YOU and your fishing buddies right? Lol

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 pm

I agree...haha.

trent_s
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by trent_s » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:55 am

Bootytrain wrote:
trent_s wrote:
Because you speak for EVERYBODY? And because everybody palms every reel exactly like YOU and your fishing buddies right? Lol
Find someone and get back with me, bankbeater :lol: