The Very Refined Fantasista Premier FNPC70-6 from Abu Garcia

TT Reviews - Latest reviews listed and open to member comments
Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:29 am

Introduction: The most distinguishing factor between a value priced fishing rod and one that is priced at a premium is the rod's fit and finish. Higher end products in general, carry with them a certain degree of refinement and this factor is especially true with fishing rods. It's surprising the differences you can find in something so seemingly simple as a fishing rod. Abu Garcia does a really nice job with their lineup of rods from the budget minded Vengeance and Vendetta through the medium priced Vendetta, but step up to the Fantasista Premier and it's obvious we're looking at a different class of rods. Today we take a closer look at one of the FNPC70-6 in Abu Garcia's Fantasista Premier line.

Complete Article: http://tackletour.com/reviewabufantasistafnpc706.html
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: The Very Refined Fantasista Premier FNPC70-6 from Abu Garcia

Post by Phippy » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:52 pm

Cal, thanks for the awesome review. Handled the Premier at my local tackle junkie store it was love at first site. Do you have any experience with the older Fantasista Register line of rods? I ask because Abu has them for half price on their site looking hard at the 7'6" medium spinning. Thanks

Mike

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Very Refined Fantasista Premier FNPC70-6 from Abu Garcia

Post by Cal » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Phippy wrote:Cal, thanks for the awesome review. Handled the Premier at my local tackle junkie store it was love at first site. Do you have any experience with the older Fantasista Register line of rods?
None... sorry.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"