joeyblackwood : Feedback Request Topic

Users are invited to begin a thread about themselves requesting feedback from other forum members as reassurance of trustworthiness.

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional

Positive Experience
No votes
Neutral Experience
13%
Negative Experience
88%

Total votes: 8

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

joeyblackwood : Feedback Request Topic

Post by Cal » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:41 pm

Please provide Buyer/Seller Feedback for this user with your vote... comments are optional
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

John G
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Joey Blackwood Negative Feedback

Post by John G » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:05 am

I didn't actually buy anything from Joey but I guess I'm guilty of asking him to send me some better pics of one of the reels that he has for sale. The pics that he originally sent were not very clear and the lighting was terrible and I asked him to send some better pics and for that, I got called a damn it jerk. So I would not buy anything from Joey and because of his terrible attitude towards me and other members of TT, I would leavie him negative feedback.

John G
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Joey Blackwood Negative Feedback

Post by John G » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:06 am

I did not get called a dammit jerk. I got called a f'ing a hole

basscattrent
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: joeyblackwood : Feedback Request Topic

Post by basscattrent » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:50 pm

I made the mistake of buying the NRX rod from him. I did not ask for pictures but took his word which is posted below.

According to TT users the following rod is the best all purpose spinning rod money can buy:
Gloomis NRX Spinning 852S JWR w/ purchase receipt!!! 10/10 condition a steal at $450

The condition was a 7 at best it has scratches all over the blank, some scratches on the black parts that hold the reel on with when you tighten it down to the reelseat. The front piece of cork had some issues also the rod was flat out ruff. I do not know what 10/10 condition means to you guys but to me it means like new to new. I emailed him that the rod had issues and that I was not happy and he said to send it back. I emailed him back that I need the correct address as it has his name on return shipping but for address it has a UPS address on it not his. I never got a return email after trying many times to get in touch with him. I opened a dispute with paypal and he decided to turn it into a case. He wrote many lies that were not true and that is where we are at right now. This has been one big bad experience so far for me I hope it has a happy ending.

Lexy 123
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Lexy 123 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:07 am

He posted a Chronarch 50MG for sale and it got my interest. After few PMs with him, I decided NOT to pursue the deal because of his attitudes (both in public and PM).

basscattrent
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by basscattrent » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:21 am

basscattrent wrote:I made the mistake of buying the NRX rod from him. I did not ask for pictures but took his word which is posted below.

According to TT users the following rod is the best all purpose spinning rod money can buy:
Gloomis NRX Spinning 852S JWR w/ purchase receipt!!! 10/10 condition a steal at $450

The condition was a 7 at best it has scratches all over the blank, some scratches on the black parts that hold the reel on with when you tighten it down to the reelseat. The front piece of cork had some issues also the rod was flat out ruff. I do not know what 10/10 condition means to you guys but to me it means like new to new. I emailed him that the rod had issues and that I was not happy and he said to send it back. I emailed him back that I need the correct address as it has his name on return shipping but for address it has a UPS address on it not his. I never got a return email after trying many times to get in touch with him. I opened a dispute with paypal and he decided to turn it into a case. He wrote many lies that were not true and that is where we are at right now. This has been one big bad experience so far for me I hope it has a happy ending.

Well there is not going to be any happy ending here when I have to pay return shipping ](*,) for a rod that was not as described. You would have to have been blind to rate this rod as a 10/10 or like new condition. I am glad he is not on this site any more so he could screw anybody else over or curse them as he did other members. You win some and you loose some and I will have to put this in the loss column. As for Tackle Tour you guys are still a win in my column for sure thanks Cal for a great site.

Tokugawa
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by Tokugawa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 am

Sorry basscattrent. :(

basscattrent
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by basscattrent » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Thank you for your thoughts still an :big grin: incredible site I spend time on it almost every day.