Alpha/Sol Deep Spool

Questions regarding an existing Daiwa product? Talk directly to an official representative from Daiwa!
BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Alpha/Sol Deep Spool

Post by BigG » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 am

Is there a deep or flat spool that fits the Alpha/Sol platform? I really want to use one of my Sols for cranking.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Alpha/Sol Deep Spool

Post by hoohoorjoo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 am

The Megabass Zonda has a deep, flat spool, but you will have to luck upon one, as I did.They aren't sold as a stand-alone part from MB. I have mine in an Alphas Finesse Custom and I absolutely love it! \:D/

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by BigG » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 am

hoohoorjoo wrote:The Megabass Zonda has a deep, flat spool, but you will have to luck upon one, as I did.They aren't sold as a stand-alone part from MB. I have mine in an Alphas Finesse Custom and I absolutely love it! \:D/
Thanks hoohoorjoo, e_bassfisher told me the same thing. I think I would have a better change finding the Zonda 10 than the spool.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:57 am

BigG wrote:
hoohoorjoo wrote:The Megabass Zonda has a deep, flat spool, but you will have to luck upon one, as I did.They aren't sold as a stand-alone part from MB. I have mine in an Alphas Finesse Custom and I absolutely love it! \:D/
Thanks hoohoorjoo, e_bassfisher told me the same thing. I think I would have a better chance finding the Zonda 10 than the spool.

No problem! There are a couple of used Zonda 68's on Ichiban Tackle right now for decent prices: http://www.ichibantackle.com/showproduc ... e=MEGABASS