Why is the Envy backordered?

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Why is the Envy backordered?

Post by Finnz922 » Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 am

My father in law has been waiting since February to get his 7'3"MH Envy. Every time the backorder date rolls around it extends. Now it's out to the end of June. Is there a problem with the Envy series availability?

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Why is the Envy backordered? High Volume!!!!

Post by 13Fishing » Mon May 12, 2014 2:32 am

Finnz,

Thank you for the message, we apologize for his long wait on this Envy Black model. We are experiencing massive volume and have had some component shortages that have drastically effected our production. We believe that we have the problem solved and we should have those models that have been backordered on store shelves very soon. This particular model is due into our warehouse in the next few weeks. We apologize for the inaccurate availability dates, it is extremely hard to get exact finish dates and the retailers are posting the most current information that they have from us.

We are thrilled that our products are in high demand and we will continue to try to minimize shortages.

Thank you for the understanding and support.

-13 Fishing

Finnz922 wrote:My father in law has been waiting since February to get his 7'3"MH Envy. Every time the backorder date rolls around it extends. Now it's out to the end of June. Is there a problem with the Envy series availability?

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Why is the Envy backordered?

Post by Finnz922 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:13 am

Thanks for the response. My father-in-law called you guys direct on Friday and was extremely pleased with your dealings with him over the phone. He asked me if he should get another rod and I convinced him to stick with the Envy. They are being compared to much higher end (priced) rods and look like the bee's knees. After fishing the 7'2"MH Casting Omen Green I am 100% convinced that 13 rods are worth every penny. I hope that in the long run you are able to keep up on demand and production because what you all are doing in the rod business is killing the competitors. My first 13 won't be my last. I already plan on getting the 7'7"MH Casting Omen Green for flipping.

H8R
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Why is the Envy backordered?

Post by H8R » Mon May 12, 2014 6:01 am

I really like my 13Fishing products, they;ll do you right!