Lefty Bonus?

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Martin Lo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Lefty Bonus?

Post by Martin Lo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 am

Jason Penn wrote:
Martin Lo wrote:So in the US anglers predominately wind RH for baitcasters and Left hand for spin reels?? Go figure. How did it wind up like that?
not quite sure how, but i'm 1 of those weirdos lol. right side casters/left side spinners feels natural to me.
According to my child's doc, it's good thing for the brain. I've been playing with pitching left hand on rod.. A bit if a challenge seeing it's a 703XH and a Z200H.

Sore Thumb
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Sore Thumb » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Or you could be one of the lucky ones born left handed. Growing up in a right handed world I learned early on to be proficient with both hands in many things. I can cast equally well with either hand (helps in some tight spots) but I do much prefer to wind with my right. Oddly, I use a hammer left handed, a tennis racket left handed, but a cricket or baseball bat, right handed; I throw right handed and am left footed. I am also right eyed, but prefer to work a bolt left handed (makes buying a rifle down here awkward). ](*,) ](*,)

Martin Lo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Martin Lo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Sore Thumb wrote:Or you could be one of the lucky ones born left handed. Growing up in a right handed world I learned early on to be proficient with both hands in many things. I can cast equally well with either hand (helps in some tight spots) but I do much prefer to wind with my right. Oddly, I use a hammer left handed, a tennis racket left handed, but a cricket or baseball bat, right handed; I throw right handed and am left footed. I am also right eyed, but prefer to work a bolt left handed (makes buying a rifle down here awkward). ](*,) ](*,)
Yup I was born left handed but parents thought it was a bad idea. A Remington 7600 would rock your world then buddy.

Sore Thumb
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Sore Thumb » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:38 am

Been using pump guns to harvest goats and pigs for a while now.