Thanks

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Thanks

Post by JWR075 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:49 am

Just wanted to say thanks for coming on here and FB and answering our questions without being arrogant in your replies. Keep up the great work and customer service.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Thanks

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:50 am

JWR075 wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for coming on here and FB and answering our questions without being arrogant in your replies. Keep up the great work and customer service.

You know, I can't speak for the rest of these animals around the building, but once in awhile when I win the "13 Office Fish Off" ...I tend to toot the horn. \:D/ Why don't they have an emoji playing a trumpet? Seems like the perfect spot for one.

Our apologies for the slow responses these days. We are all running mad with the season upon us. Getting out of ice and into summer generally pulls everyone in a hundred directions.

Here's to hoping you guys have been out fishing a bit more than us the last few weeks! Please, don't be afraid to make us jealous with a few fish stories. We love living vicariously through you guys during the busy season.

Thanks,
Jim

p.s. We wouldn't know how to be arrogant about our stuff if we tried...we're too much like the people we sell to, they tend to not be the 'if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for you' kind. :lol: (anyone see what I did there) :whistle:

JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JWR075 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:38 am

13Fishing wrote:
JWR075 wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for coming on here and FB and answering our questions without being arrogant in your replies. Keep up the great work and customer service.

You know, I can't speak for the rest of these animals around the building, but once in awhile when I win the "13 Office Fish Off" ...I tend to toot the horn. \:D/ Why don't they have an emoji playing a trumpet? Seems like the perfect spot for one.

Our apologies for the slow responses these days. We are all running mad with the season upon us. Getting out of ice and into summer generally pulls everyone in a hundred directions.

Here's to hoping you guys have been out fishing a bit more than us the last few weeks! Please, don't be afraid to make us jealous with a few fish stories. We love living vicariously through you guys during the busy season.

Thanks,
Jim

p.s. We wouldn't know how to be arrogant about our stuff if we tried...we're too much like the people we sell to, they tend to not be the 'if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for you' kind. :lol: (anyone see what I did there) :whistle:
I got you!

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:59 am

Dear Boss,

I don't remember a office fish off...? But if we created it I would have the trumpet emoji. \:D/

Matt
13 Fishing