Login to view all forums

Concept KP issue ...

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
Real Pudd legend
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Concept KP issue ...

Post by Real Pudd legend »

I recently purchased a concept kp from tackle warehouse ,it looks great and sounds pretty nice but I have encountered two issues with the reel . First off , the casting is pretty nice but it seems really finicky . I had to put the brakes to 5 just so I wouldn't backlash but I would lose distance as well... Not sure If this is normal . Secondly I have this weird intermittent clicking noise when I'm making a faster overhead cast, as if possibly the clutch is not engaging to its fullest . It feels like it's is though ... So far I don't now what to think but it's a new reel and I was hoping for a lot more .... Being a Shimano and Daiwa user occasionally I might run into a reel with issues but very rare . I wanted to give 13 fishing a chance but my feelings are mixed . If anyone can shed some light it would be greatly appreciated . Thankyoy
13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Concept KP issue ...

Post by 13Fishing »

Please send your reel in to our warranty center so we can take a look and get your reel perfect. You should not experience either problem you are encountering. Let our customer Service team take care of you!

800-508-6013

Matt
13 Fishing
Real Pudd legend
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Real Pudd legend »

Thanks Matt it will get out to you , I'm sure it's something simple with the thumb bad being sticky
13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing »

Sounds good, we will get you turned around quickly. Typical Warranty Service turn around once it arrives is only 1-2 days.

Matt
13 Fishing