inception reel bearing

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
beeefy101
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

inception reel bearing

Post by beeefy101 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 am

I have always been a shimano and diawa guy. I wanted a 8.1 ratio and well with the price I thought I give it a try. WOW! not disappointed at all. Smooth and love it.

I wanted to find out what is the size of the spool and cover plate bearing size. I always upgrade my bearings, not to say the stock bearing aren't nice.

If you can let me know.

So far 2 Envy rod and one reel. I'm looking to add even more in the future reel and rod.

thanks,

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: inception reel bearing

Post by 13Fishing » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Beeefy101,

Thank you for purchasing an Inception Reel, we are very glad to hear that you are pleased with its performance. The Inception comes standard with two upgraded High-Spin Japanese spool bearings, I think you will see that cast-ability far exceeds most reels in its price point....however, if you choose to upgrade the spool bearing size is 11mm x 4mm x 5mm(ID). The Palm cover bearing is 10mm x 4mm x 3mm(ID), and the drive side bearing(the one under the cast control cap) is 8mm x 2.5mm x 6mm(ID)

Hope that helps.
Matt
13 Fishing