13 Fishing Mitsubishi graphite

Questions regarding an existing product from 13 Fishing? Talk directly to an official representative!
JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: 13 Fishing Mitsubishi graphite

Post by JWR075 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:05 am

Tom13 wrote:
JWR075 wrote:Jim, when the Muse comes out (assuming you were referring to the Black since the Gold is already out in catalogs) will they be "generic lengths, taper and power or will they be more technique specific? I guess my "free" question is just that will we see technique specific rods coming from 13Fishing for us bass fishermen. Also please remember us UL fishermen down the road. Would love to have an UL 2pc Omen spinning rod that could handle 1/32 weight.
Hint: Australian Models

Thinking more how Megabass markets rods for a particular type of fishing like work, jig, flat side, deep diving, spinnerbait, etc.

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:19 am

JWR075 wrote:
Tom13 wrote:
JWR075 wrote:Jim, when the Muse comes out (assuming you were referring to the Black since the Gold is already out in catalogs) will they be "generic lengths, taper and power or will they be more technique specific? I guess my "free" question is just that will we see technique specific rods coming from 13Fishing for us bass fishermen. Also please remember us UL fishermen down the road. Would love to have an UL 2pc Omen spinning rod that could handle 1/32 weight.
Hint: Australian Models

Thinking more how Megabass markets rods for a particular type of fishing like work, jig, flat side, deep diving, spinnerbait, etc.
JWR,

You will see something sooner than later. It will not be under the MUSE Black. Think somewhere between OMEN and Gold, very limited, technique specific, fairly bad ass in design...maybe even one of those unique series we could update in design every year or two, just to be fun, limited edition style.

If anyone here is headed to ICAST, be sure to stop by the 20x20 Shadow Man on our back wall, and beeline to the "prototype" section. Once you get past the beautiful redesign of the ---- (you didn't think I'd give it away that easy, did you?), you'll see these technique specific rods on display, in prototype form. We figure it's only fair to give our customers a glimpse into the future game plan, and our competition a head start on their defense (sorry, I'm in March Madness mode...the puns are flowing today).

Find me a black turtle neck and I may just Steve Jobs this thing. 8-) Getting excited to show off the new toys to everyone.

Thanks,
Jim

JWR075
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JWR075 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:40 am

Can't wait to see them, wish I could attend ICast. Can you tell us if it will be utilizing Toray or Mitsubishi graphite blanks? I am assuming price point to be in between the Omen and Envy. Guess I need to set down and start figuring out what I need to update so I can add some new rods.