Best lipless crankbait in da business

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
jmb27
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Best lipless crankbait in da business

Post by jmb27 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 am

Discontinued, but I've caught the most bass using the Lucky Craft LV RTO 150.

There was a an older Cultiva lipless that I can't find that was near magic as well.

lifeofRiley
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by lifeofRiley » Mon May 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Yo zuri and lock the thread. You don't need some weird evergreen or lvo150, or god knows what other enthusiast tackle someone on here bought. The rattl'n vibe 5/8oz. is the original and best. So many people on this site just grasp at straws buying rare, overpriced junk tackle.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Tue May 26, 2020 6:31 am

lifeofRiley wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:58 pm
Yo zuri and lock the thread. You don't need some weird evergreen or lvo150, or god knows what other enthusiast tackle someone on here bought. The rattl'n vibe 5/8oz. is the original and best. So many people on this site just grasp at straws buying rare, overpriced junk tackle.
Every now and again you pull a winner , plus it’s kinda what the OP wanted

To the OP, what did you decide on?
Would a hand made one be off the list?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Polkfish1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:03 pm

Ima suspending vibe 70. Slow fall suspends rather than crashing to the bottom like a rock. Deadly. Nuff said.

MaxZmus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by MaxZmus » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Can’t go wrong with a Red Eye shad or Booyah one knocker. I also miss the Lucky Craft GP 200 Spin for 5-6FOW. Those were magic. The little blade on the chin of the bait drew strikes when fish got conditioned to everything else.
There are no strangers in the Brotherhood of Fishermen.

FishNrace
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Location: Canada - Fishing my life away any chance i get.....

Post by FishNrace » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:11 pm

Has anyone here used the jackall TN80's?? I'm on a pretty deep lake and fish deep structure in the fall.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:03 pm
Ima suspending vibe 70. Slow fall suspends rather than crashing to the bottom like a rock. Deadly. Nuff said.
Still haven't managed to catch anything on this one. Great lure though.

Polkfish1
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Polkfish1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:58 am

Hogsticker2 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:06 pm
Polkfish1 wrote:
I’d suggest to keep throwing it. I like sexy minnow color. I rip through shallow grass and it gets crushed on pauses typically. I tend to pick places apart. I’ll use it as a search bait as an alternative to squarebills and vibrating jig. I’ll also use it as a clean up bait when I think I can still get a reactions bite after other baits stop getting bit. Only thing I don’t like is how absolutely inhaled it gets on pauses. Usually that’s not something people complain about. The larger gauge hooks usually scoop rather than damage gills, but it latter has happened to me which pisses me off. If it gets hammered on the pause, nowadays I’ll fight the fish gingerly until I figure out how it’s hooked.

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:58 am
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:06 pm
Polkfish1 wrote:
I’d suggest to keep throwing it. I like sexy minnow color. I rip through shallow grass and it gets crushed on pauses typically. I tend to pick places apart. I’ll use it as a search bait as an alternative to squarebills and vibrating jig. I’ll also use it as a clean up bait when I think I can still get a reactions bite after other baits stop getting bit. Only thing I don’t like is how absolutely inhaled it gets on pauses. Usually that’s not something people complain about. The larger gauge hooks usually scoop rather than damage gills, but it latter has happened to me which pisses me off. If it gets hammered on the pause, nowadays I’ll fight the fish gingerly until I figure out how it’s hooked.
Right on. There needs to be more suspending lipless cranks on the market.