magic tricks

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

magic tricks

Post by goldrod » Wed May 05, 2021 8:37 am

What a magic trick
I looked in my account and apparently I spent money at a gas station filling up the gas truck in a city that i certainly was not in.
called the bank and NOW they want to verify my information.. talk about insult to injury.. i was sitting on my hands the whole time i was talking to this guy.. but Im hurt, Im perplexed and I dont like magicians who do tricks like this..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: magic tricks

Post by hoohoorjoo » Wed May 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Our card has been compromised 3 times now. It's becoming more and more common, unfortunately.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed May 05, 2021 7:54 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:17 pm
Our card has been compromised 3 times now. It's becoming more and more common, unfortunately.
After this one it’s just cash.
I’ll only carry an atm card now partially because of the small fees I her hit with when using my card in the first place
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu May 06, 2021 7:39 pm

One would think that as much as I have ordered from over seas that I would have had the same issue but thanks be to God I have not. It seems rather unbelievable when I think about it. Just a thought

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Post by hoohoorjoo » Thu May 06, 2021 10:39 pm

goldrod wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 7:54 pm
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 2:17 pm
After this one it’s just cash.
I’ll only carry an atm card now partially because of the small fees I her hit with when using my card in the first place
All 3 of mine were debit cards attached to my checking account.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.