Wife has found me out

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Wife has found me out

Post by goldrod » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:07 am

well i guess its a relief in a way and at some point, we know there are consequences for our actions. Today began like any other normal day but unlike most days I can control myself. I thought i was alone in the house or at least this part of the house which i have sort of procured for myself. While i was in the room inside the closet oblivious to any and everything going on in the other rooms, my wife creep in on me and found me out in the closet where i thought i was alone but the scream she uttered scared me and immediately i tried to cover up the evidence albeit my efforts were futile.

Deep in the closet beneath some gear is a storage container that i have with all JDM baits and hard to find ones at that. The wife has found out my stash and has shamed me. lol. She only saw the jdm hard bait section and not all the rest of the stuff. sadly, as i am pulling out a couple of lures i have had to find and order what could find in the hidden corners of the web. I'm a nervous wreck right now and have no other option but to go cast a rod or two...
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Re: Wife has found me out

Post by mark poulson » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:09 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:16 am

mark poulson wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:09 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah man it made for quite the moment. i was like a kid sneaking a snack lol
her expression was priceless " That's a shame a grown man in the closet with a secret stash of fishing gear. you should be ashamed of yourself. You are a hoarder "
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:57 am

Nobody should question a grown man that brings home the bacon. That's one of the reasons that I ditched the ex-wife and I found a millionaire ex-model that buys me anything fishing or cycling that I want! :lol: Problem solved. 8-) Your results may vary :big grin:

Finnz922
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Finnz922 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:43 am

toddmc wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:57 am
Nobody should question a grown man that brings home the bacon. That's one of the reasons that I ditched the ex-wife and I found a millionaire ex-model that buys me anything fishing or cycling that I want! :lol: Problem solved. 8-) Your results may vary :big grin:
ex-model... post is useless without pictures ;)

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by uljersey » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:44 am

toddmc wrote:
So it was you that snatched Giselle out from under Tom Brady eh ? Well done sir =D>

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by uljersey » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:45 am

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:22 pm

Finnz922 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:43 am
toddmc wrote:
ex-model... post is useless without pictures ;)
I don't have any that aren't nudes. This is a G rated site :D I really am serious about dating a very rich ex-model. She takes ridiculously great care of me.

toddmc
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by toddmc » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:27 pm

uljersey wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:44 am
toddmc wrote:
So it was you that snatched Giselle out from under Tom Brady eh ? Well done sir =D>
She isn't quite that rich, but she did ask me if I wanted to tow my boat with her new Range Rover. I don't want to look like a douche in front of my tournament buddies though. They already get so jealous of my fishing talent! :roll:

uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by uljersey » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:10 pm

toddmc wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:27 pm
uljersey wrote:
toddmc wrote:
She isn't quite that rich, but she did ask me if I wanted to tow my boat with her new Range Rover. I don't want to look like a douche in front of my tournament buddies though. They already get so jealous of my fishing talent! :roll:
Ever the gentleman …

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm

toddmc wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:27 pm
uljersey wrote:
toddmc wrote:
=D>

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:11 pm

=)))) :silly: :laugh1:

That's a damn funny story...and one worth writing on a plaque as a momento.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

John2204
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by John2204 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:15 pm

Good story, made my morning :)