ICHIBAN TACKLE

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
kbookert
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

ICHIBAN TACKLE

Post by kbookert » Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 am

Don't know if you guys ever came across this site. They seem to have a lot of stuff "out of stock". But thought I would give you a heads-up if you have not seen it.

ICHIBAN TACKLE
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.

Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: ICHIBAN TACKLE

Post by Johnny A » Fri May 20, 2005 4:48 am

I have used them as a backup source when not using japantackle or for certain lures. The are quite dependable for the 9 or 10 times that I have used them.
I think a lot of sites are "out of stock" because of the preference, now that advanced anglers have discovered the superior quality of Japanese domestic market products, and the willingness to pay for that quality. Hopefully, the manufacturers have taken notice and will take the appropriate steps to make their top of the line products to anglers around the world and stop with the watered down McDonaldization we are expected to willingly accept and pay almost the same amount for.
MegabassUSA is an indication someone is listening.

Texas_bullet
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Texas_bullet » Fri May 20, 2005 7:22 pm

I just received a small order from them. They are very good about letting you know when an out-of-stock item will be in, and when it will ship. They are also quick to respond to questions. Very pleased with them. Fast shipping!

Regards, Bill

"only 5 more days till my next fishing trip (Lake Calcasieu, LA)" :P

JapanReels
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by JapanReels » Sat May 21, 2005 8:58 am

Tabo is very good about answering your questions at ichiban tackle.