Triza Ageha

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
HobeyBaker
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Triza Ageha

Post by HobeyBaker » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:15 pm

My wife and I have a new baby and family lake houses that require 5 hour drives. If you know anything about traveling with babies, then you know they require a ton of stuff. It fills up my 4Runner pretty quick and I’m not able to bring a dozen rods like I used to. That’s where this rod fits in. I can put it in a fly rod tube and put it in my fishing backpack without the fear of it breaking.

I ordered the rod from the Tackle Trap and received it today. First impressions is that it’s a beautiful rod and MB doesn’t skimp on aesthetics. It has a soft tip and goes into the backbone about 2 feet from the tip - moderate fast that they have it rated seems to be correct. The grip is comfortable and my index finger is on the blank the way I hold the rod. I do wish it had a grip like the new NRX rods. The spigot ferrules look really good and are tight. The blank has unsanded areas like XRay blanks or Scott fly rods. The rod is really light.

I’ll post a follow up when I get a chance to fish the rod.

Pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/B5idBvX4TBsZxHTM6

SSS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Triza Ageha

Post by SSS » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:20 pm

I have a triza as well. Amazing rod from MB. I want to see more 3pc rods from them.