Sv light Ltd

Here's your chance to speak directly with the TT Gear Crew. Post your questions, comments, experiences regarding tackle maintenance and super tuning
Finesse Angler
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Sv light Ltd

Post by Finesse Angler » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Does anyone know which, if any, steez side plates would bolt onto the sv light Ltd? I figure I’d have to swap over the brake assembly with the spacer, but will the gears fit in one of the others housing?

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Sv light Ltd

Post by hoohoorjoo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:53 pm

Any of the gear side plates would work, excluding the og "H" models, but wouldn't look good. All the palm side plates are identical across all steez models.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Finesse Angler
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Finesse Angler » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Thanks. I figure that the matte black side plate and palm plate from the steez sv103xsl would look pretty good with the matte frame. If it doesn’t can always just paint the parts.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:38 am

Finesse Angler wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:19 pm
Thanks. I figure that the matte black side plate and palm plate from the steez sv103xsl would look pretty good with the matte frame. If it doesn’t can always just paint the parts.
Not sure about the handle side plate either. I assume you could rid of the Zero adjuster, have not ever compared to similar reels with that upgrade, like the Steez SV versus the SV Light LTD. Maybe you could use an SS/SV sideplate???